Justin Bieber Kissing His Girlfriend

Related Post: Justin Bieber making out in the back of a Honda!

Related posts:

1. Shirtless Picture of Justin Bieber!!!

145 Responses to “Justin Bieber Kissing His Girlfriend”

• thynne says:

but i am really cross she is no way more pretty then i am you no everybody my mum and dad meets say that im pretty trust me im not lying im not doing it to make you upset i bet all of you are really pretty. i have like 10 boys who love me they ask me sometimes out but i say no.we dont need to bother with boys but i have got to say justin bieber come on. thynne court

• thynne says:

i love justin bieber xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

• thynne says:

that girl is lucky and ugly!

• thynne says:

hey justin bieber my 17 year old sister has a friend and she is 17 and she is the same hight as you cause she is small but she is really pretty and she loves you her name is yas she is brown like me and she is rich her dad own two mcdonalds and me and want some tickets to your concert if we do get tickets you can see her back stage.And also one of the boys in jls is moving in near yasmins house that cool.i wish i can be in your song video can i im really good.

• JoRDaN says:

Caitlin beadles ;o !

• lauren says:

I LOVE JUSTIN BEIBER HE IS ONE HOT TOMMOLIE…………..I WISH I WAS THAT GIRL I BET HIS LIPS ARE AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• courtney . says:

thats not even him .

• mauretta says:

wooowww.. Hi.. my name is Maura, I’m italian.. Justin’s girlfriend is very very very very very very lucky!!!!!!! <3 <3 :)
    I like Bieber's songs!! <3 <3 kiss

• mauretta says:

Hi.. I’m Maura.. I’m italian and I’m 14.. I like Justin’s songs.. Justin’s girlfriend is very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very lucky !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 kiss

• Alexis says:

well honestly i think they look cute together and i am an enormous fan of justin i waz gonna go c him in concert but my parents r divorced my dad gave my mom the money 4 it but my mom didnt buy them 4 me but thers always nxt time

• Alexis says:

o ya by the way “sam” u dont even no who he is but u can shut ur hatin self keep him out of ur mouth bcuz he is sweet and sadly u r not and if u hav evr herd his voice it is absoloutly amazing and guess wat he is gorgeous k got that u gay faggot thats right i went ther and can go & tell ur mommy that i sad thathav a nice day:)

• Alexis says:

& suckit he isnt gay so u can also shut bul shizzin mouth and to all u haters 2 so shut ur hatin mouths & get on with ur lives

• melanie says:

you cute but girl just leave my baby alone

• melanie says:

hey you look cut but get of my baby

• Nora says:

Hello !
    Justin Bieber is the words cutest boy ! <33

• reicha/rika says:

i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i swearrrrrrr u r my favoriteeeeeeeeeee artistttttttttttt.. i will cry if i listen ur song,its so beuty…

• ella says:

aaah i whant that to be me i am 8 but i am his number 1# fan

• i love you justin i wish i was that girl and thos that swar and say justins g@y thay shold shut up bein mean love from ella and niamh i am 8 ellas 1 hhaah

• chelsea says:

she is so lucke

• KRISTIN says:

MY NAME IS KRISTIN I LOVE TO SENG LIKE YOU DO I LOVE TOU I AM YOUR BIGES FAN

• tiffany says:

i am very happy for both of them but for those of u that a abusing his girlfriend you arent gaining anything from it and for those that are abusing him and his girlfriend or abuse only his girlfriend or only him and u say u want 2 meet him eventhough u don’t snow maybe h might comebutdo u think that he might visit u o come 2 see u anyway all i think u girls should say is this ‘justin i am very happy for u that u found a girlfriend and u guys look great together whether the picture is real or not and i wish u a luvely relationship’the end but if u want 2 put i am a great fan of yours or ia m ur biggest fan thats fine and as my own saying and opinion i wuld like 2 say justin i am very happy fo u and ur girlfriend av alovely relationship :) :D :) :D bye and greet ur girlfriend fo mi tiffany

• Claire says:

Thats soo fake its not even him!

• Lauryn says:

Hey justin i love you so much my cousin can’t stand you but i don’t care you are so cute and i would love to meet you i happy that you found a girl that is true to you and just really likes you for you don’t listen to those haters they a bunch of losers any way and i thinks you girlfreiend is really pretty i’m even a little jelous of her just cause you seem like a gtreat guy and you are reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy cute well bye your #1 fan Lauryn

• your mama says:

all you girls out there, hes mildly attractive, and i know hes the heart throb of america, but GET A LIFE. stop stalking this poor boy. you have no chance with him. and dont hate on the girlfriend just cuz she got there before you did.

now get back in your cage!!

• Taylor says:

Omg, u did not just kiss, my boyfriend!!!!

but it might not even be him

• yesenia says:

that doesnt even look like justin!!!

• Gillibean says:

Yeah, i totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!! that is ssooooooooo not him. that guy is sooooooo uggggllllyyyy!!! (so is the girl)

• francisca garcia says:

yak justin thats ur girlfriend?

• francisca garcia says:

mas maganda pa ako jan justin bieber you must go here in philippines to see me 3:)

• francisca garcia says:

shit idol pa naman kta

• francisca garcia says:

yawa ka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• francisca garcia says:

i hate you justin i wish you will die with you girlfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• francisca garcia says:

silos kaung lahat no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?///////////////////////////?????????????????????????????????????????????

• francisca garcia says:

shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• han li says:

i love you,justin, more than i can say

• Anine says:

Hey Justin Bieber i am youre 1# fan i love you xoxo

• crystal says:

i thought justin bieber did not have a girlfriend i am so jealous and now i am crying because iwanted to go to one of his concerts and i cant because if i did i would go on stage and kiss him but he might think i am an girl thats obssessed with him and so justin bieber is very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! justin bieber i lovve you

• mary says:

eww.. justin is 10000x too good or this ugly critter:)

• victoria says:

she is lucky. but why would justin like her?

• amy says:

im so in love wth ya justin ! she is so lucky !! but i bet she wuld hv been sweet 2 ya dats y she ws wth ya 4 so lng !! m a bit jealous 2 c ds pictr but infct wishng dat ds gal ws meh !! cz i just love ya so much !! <3 <3

• selena gomez says:

justin beiber C mon hes obviously a gay lesbian girl

• ffre44 says:

i reallly hate you you and your gf are ugly

• francisca garcia says:

tama ka ugly nga ung gf nya

• austina says:

is that even justin bieber? it doesnt look like him. that guy looks weird.

• austina says:

his face and hair just aren’t like that.

• resheil says:

i love you justin bieber more than i say but all your gf is so ugly